Imagine not having to wear glasses or contact lenses, and have a more active lifestyle, improve your appearance, play sports or enjoy a sunset without any impediment. The best solution for you is to visit India for eye surgery: Our LASER VISUAL CORRECTION, through the LASIK technique and VISX technology, is the safest and most accurate way to correct myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism. Only in LASER VISUAL CORRECTION India we offer different forms of payment, agreements with insurance of major medical expenses and direct financing, so you can enjoy a new perspective, so visit India for eye surgery. Reserve your Comprehensive Visual Exam online or by phone, our unique visual examination in india will determine if you are a candidate for LASER VISUAL CORRECTION, and will diagnose and start the treatment of any eye disease.
Most of the time we attend a basic visual examination, offered for free in some opticians: these basic exams do not help much since they only determine the refractive error of the eyes. In LASER VISUAL CORRECTION, in addition to review the status of refractive error of your eyes (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia), our specialists will perform a comprehensive visual examination with different diagnostic studies, which will detect eye diseases and start their best treatment. Get to visit India for eye surgery!
Advances in eye surgery allow rapid recovery of the patient and the reduction of pre and postoperative discomfort. But, in order to ensure that everything proceeds in the best way, the patient must observe some minimum measures before and after surgery. This care will be indicated by the medical and nursing staff, so that after the intervention you can meet back home, as necessary to avoid discomfort and even reduce anxiety in the successive phases of the postoperative period.
Below we will explain what these measures consist of :
LASIK surgery is the most advanced type of laser vision correction available today. We encourage our patients to weigh the pros and cons of LASIK surgery before committing to the procedure. Come to us and look what we have for you
BEFORE THE SURGERY
- During the examination in the clinic, you should detail the medications you usually take and if you have a known illness or allergy.
- You will be prescribed a treatment for the hygiene of the eyelids, an eye drop as prophylaxis of infections and a relaxant so that you are calm the day of the intervention.
- The day before surgery, try to wash your head to avoid having to do it the same day of the surgery or the day after, and the shampoo can irritate your eyes.
- Do not be left with doubts or concerns : if there is something you have not asked, do not hesitate to consult the medical team that attends you.
THE DAY OF SURGERY
- The eyelids will be cleaned with the product that was previously prescribed, and the eye drops prescribed will be applied.
- Remember to go comfortably and do not put on makeup. Have the clinic accompany you by a person you trust, who will accompany you and stay with you the first few hours of the postoperative period to help you administer the medication.
- LASIK surgery takes about 10 minutes per eye, between the preparations and the intervention itself. The laser acts on the cornea between 20 and 60 seconds. If it is cataract surgery or intraocular lenses to correct refractive errors, the time you will be in the operating room will be approximately 25 minutes.
AT THE END OF THE OPERATION
- The surgeon and his team will inform you and your family about how the surgery has gone and about the care you should observe when you return home.
- Put on sun glasses as soon as you leave the clinic, being very careful not to scratch your eyes with the sideburns.
- You can watch TV and eat something light.
- Stay at home resting without physical effort or lifting heavy things.
- It will have the sensation of seeing blurred, since it is recently intervened, but it will recover the vision throughout the day.
- Put the drops that have been prescribed and remember: you should not touch or rub your eye. Your eye is very sensitive for now.
THE DAY AFTER SURGERY
- You will have recovered about 90% of the vision and the rest will recover progressively until a month later.
- The vision will change, and in some moments of the day you will see better than in others. It will also fluctuate between one eye and another, and you will notice that sometimes you see better with one eye than with the other. All this is completely normal, and is part of visual recovery.
- You can read, watch TV and walk, as well as all normal indoor activities without any danger.
- It will be checked at your doctor’s office the next day and one week after surgery.
- You can return to your normal job the next day, although you can rest during the week after.
When you visit India for eye surgery, we assure that we have extensive experience in the correction of refractive errors such as myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism (more than 25,000 treatments performed). we offer you the opportunity to correct your vision in a safe, precise and innovative way. The Excimer Laser we use in LASER VISUAL CORRECTION in LASIK surgery is, without a doubt, the fastest, most accurate and SAFE equipment that currently exists. Its extreme rapidity in the treatment allows to reduce the time of the intervention. This is reflected in greater COMFORT and OPTIMIZATION of the results obtained.
In addition to being outstanding for its extreme speed, it stands out for the great visual quality achieved by patients who undergo surgery with this technology. In definitive LASER VISUAL CORRECTION, we offer a laser of last generation in a center of laser visual correction of last generation with the best guarantees, more precise treatments and the last systems of security for the correction of myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism.